If you are concerned about a child, young person or adult, then please call Manchester Contact Centre on
0161 234 5001 or in an emergency call 999
A member of the school safeguarding team is available daily should you have any concerns or need any support.
0161 224 5995
KEEPING SAFE ONLINE
Please see the latest government guidance :
Coronavirus (COVID-19) - staying safe online - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
The following resources will also support you to keep your children safe online.
- Thinkuknow provides advice from the National Crime Agency (NCA) on staying safe online
- Parent info is a collaboration between Parentzone and the NCA providing support and guidance for parents from leading experts and organisations
- Childnet offers a toolkit to support parents and carers of children of any age to start discussions about their online life, to set boundaries around online behaviour and technology use, and to find out where to get more help and support
- Internet matters provides age-specific online safety checklists, guides on how to set parental controls on a range of devices, and a host of practical tips to help children get the most out of their digital world
- Net-aware has support for parents and carers from the NSPCC, including a guide to social networks, apps and games
- Let’s Talk About It has advice for parents and carers to keep children safe from online radicalisation
- UK Safer Internet Centre has tips, advice, guides and other resources to help keep children safe online, including parental controls offered by home internet providers and safety tools on social networks and other online service